McCutchen, Landon and Cole Land Transactions
in Yacolt Washington, 1900-1956
References for 3-7, see below
3. State of Washington Warranty Deed, # 25043
4. State of Washington Warranty Deed, # 15051
5. State of Washington Mortgage, # 45877. I do not have record of when JM bought this land.
6. L.M. Cole's grandson, Ralph, who lived with him for several years states that this was Cole land. (resource) also states that Cole land abutted the school property and the dairy provided milk for the students in the school. The Cole home was on the east 40 of this land.
7. State of Washington Bill of Sale # G203747. I do not have record of when George A bought this land but his son, Robert, says it was bought in a parcel with #8, originally in L.M. Cole's name.
8. Land bought at the same time as #7, above, and kept by L.M. Cole.
Map is from the 1963 Clark County Assessment Records.